Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Still progress

Another 500 words, and some ideas on what scenes I still need. Yesterday I thought I was done adding scenes, but now I see that was a bit premature. I'm both excited with the new scenes and the information they provide, and worried that I might be making it all too contrived. I hope to know the difference when I finally print it out and read the whole novel on paper.

I just ordered 12 Russian books for my children to read from a store in Ottawa. I take pride in being the store's biggest shopper, at least I think I am. I still manage to read to the kids mostly in Russian, even if books in English are much more accessible, and much cheaper too. I, on the other hand, mostly read in English for pleasure. I can't justify spending so much money on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment