Monday, March 9, 2009

500!

Five hundred words today, and some other major developments. I realise now my changes won't take up as many words as I thought. What a relief.

In addition we also went to the pool, which in itself is quite an achievement. Not the swimming / splashing part, but getting dressed without anyone crying, whining, screaming, or complaining. Yes! A bus driver told me today, "Your hands are full," (Which is pretty much the only thing I hear when I'm out by myself with three kids. I respond with "Not as full as my heart."), and I replied, "Sometimes." I meant, of course, that sometimes they are a handful, but most of the time they are a joy. When we got off I realised he probably thought I was babysitting.

My neighbour told me today about the time change. I love our life--we haven't even noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment