Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mid-march revisions


I'm half way through my revisions. This week the tempo is slower--my 6 year old is attending almost daily early morning art classes, one hour away...The weather's nice, and I'm tempted to meet up with friends in Local Jo's. After two years in Iqaluit, a nice little organic cafe is a very necessary treat on the first days of spring. I'm also emotional--after this, the novel will be truly finished, and the next revisions will be with an agent or editor. No, I'm not "too confident", I'm only trying to remain optimistic. Which means I'm not optimistic, but I'm trying to stay positive and keep on writing.


This morning I took a walk by the Alderney Landing in Darthmouth. The sun was already warm, and the wind lost its yesterday's bite.


No comments:

Post a Comment