Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Done with the revisions!





I even managed to have the cover page without a page number on it. In the New Word (aka the biggest PITA) there's no simple option of not displaying page numbers on the cover page. Instead, there's an add a cover page option, where it gives you a number of garish cover pages--thankfully, they are easy to edit.

This, of course, calls for a celebration. I wish I were in Iqaluit today, because there, according to my google page, is SPRING. While here in Halifax it is still very much winter. Forget the melted snowmen. My kids have been storing bags after bags of the "last snow" in the freezer.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, by the time you commented it got fairly springy even in Iqaluit ;-)

    ReplyDelete