Monday, December 7, 2009

Ideas for book promotion

I was chatting yesterday with a friend about alternative and fun ideas for book promotion, and he suggested I might claim I had an affair with Tiger Woods for a bit of free publicity. Funny, he was not the first one to mention this in the last couple of days. (I don't think I'm capable of having a serious conversation about book promotion.)

Our culture is celebrity obsessed. One thing I'm curious about--how someone who presumably has to work out and practice, finds the time?

3 comments:

  1. Ania, when is your book coming out? I'd love to interview you on Literary Lab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you had an affair with Tiger Woods??? I'm going to go spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Davin! I knew I could count on you! Spread the word, that's fantastic. My exclusive would be certainly to you. What can I say. Tigey is not at all what he looks like. And that name? Big mistake.

    (The novel is tentatively coming out in April of 2011, but it is only 99% certain...)

    ReplyDelete