Sunday, February 22, 2009

Updates

My compost bin moved overnight. I must have goblins. Thank you, thank you! I hope it hops to the curb on the collection day.

I got myself a really cool domain name. www.ania.me Dot me! After the initial panic over my impulsive purchase I realised I do like it very much. Right now it is filled with their free template stuff.

I'm 18K into the novel and it is going well.

Last night the fish did the tummy up thing again, and I just tilted the tank a little and he woke up. I think I'm getting used to the fish.

Spring should be coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. Lol! I've been meaning to tell you: pour boiling water over it. Ours was under the eaves a couple weeks ago during one of those rounds of Drip, Drip, Freeze! and it was iced in like a caveman in a bad movie. It took seven kettles of water but I eventually got it out while Charlie cheered me on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks! Sounds like too much work, I'd rather rely on my goblins. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your weather stays mild! Spring is in the air!

    ReplyDelete