Saturday, January 6, 2007

the novel is moving along. slowly and steadily. not too slowly, actually. i am happy with the pace. a new structure has evolved, so the fist several chapters had to be restructured.

i feel i need to be printing everything out in order to have a better view, especially of the spatial stuff, but i'm also stingy with paper. gotta get over this block.

i also want to dig in the storage room and find my voice recorder, so i can record some passages and then listen to them.

interesting thoughts come late at night, when i am falling asleep, and i repeat them several times in order not to forget, but i still forget. maybe i should force myself to get up every time this happens, and type them up. though i hope the same thoughts will return when i am working on the relevant chapters.

1 comment:

  1. I'm stingy with the printer cartridge; if you figure out how to get past your paper thingy, fill me in :) Good to hear your novel's coming along. Mine is very slow, I'm only targeting 1000/week minimum, but I'm still moving forward!

    ReplyDelete