Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hint Fiction Anthology--write it all in 25 words or less

I've been hooked on the 50 word stories ever since April, when I heard about the Miniwords. Well, this is even better! I like that the title is not included in the word count (easier to play) and I'm in love with the concept--Hint Fiction! How lovely is that? Sometimes I wonder whether everything I write isn't exactly hint fiction. I have an entire hint novel written. But boo, novels aren't supposed to be hint novels! Now, if I can summarise it in 25 words or less, that would be different. (That was my self-deprecating self-mockery on a cold rainy day, but enough of that.)

The submission period ends August 31 (note to self--remember this date as August 27, better safe than sorry).

The complete guidelines, as well as some example of award winning hint fiction, are here: http://www.robertswartwood.com/?page_id=8

And if I understand this correctly, if one links to the official site on his or her blog / site until August 15th, one is allowed an additional third entry.

Now start writing, and don't forget to link!

No comments:

Post a Comment