Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Toonik Tyme

i'm alive. i've been shamed. i will blog. i'm here.

today is the first day of Toonik Tyme, the festival that celebrates the arrival of spring. YES! spring is in the air. -11C, calm wind. the sun is hot and the snow is melting. on the playground today we found a patch of really awesome wet dirt. the opening ceremony is today at 6:30PM and i hope to make it.

in writing news: i'm writing a lot. revising, writing new stories, revising again. i feel i have no time for everything i want to do. since starting the humber course i feel my writing moved forward, i like the direction it is taking, and enjoying the process. but again, i feel there is no time. i force myself to get up after the kids are asleep, but sometimes i am too sleepy and end up spending two hours reading crap on line, rather than writing.

i also have another line-editing client, and even though the money is great, i feel i need more time for my own stuff.

other than that, i am enjoying my life, the spring, my kids, my friends, my writing.

i'm going to report on the Toonik Tyme festivities in the next week.

check often!

No comments:

Post a Comment