Friday, September 8, 2006

line editing. i got blurbs! from my two wonderful clients.
_____________________
Ania provides insightful, extensive and creative editing services. She’s given me invaluable assistance and has the ability to pinpoint flaws in astraight forward and forthright manner. Ania offers clear and comprehensive suggestions in a professional and non-threatening style. I would recommendher to any writer who desires an intelligent and objective viewpoint and hopes to improve his work.

Peter Sarno, graduate student
____________________________
Ania,

Thanks for all of your help on my flash "Patrimony". Your patient encouragement and your honest critique of what worked and what did not, helped me to take this from a rough draft to a finished product. I was pleased to learn that it has been accepted for publication in the spring issue of "Antithesis Common" (even though I did not take your suggestion to axe "beloved"). Thanks again I look forward to working with you in the future.

Len Joy
____________

No comments:

Post a Comment